Fluor Scaffold, Insulation and Painting Supervisor in Port Neches, Texas
This position is responsible for coordinating the effective execution of Scaffold, Insulation and Painting support activities for a medium to large maintenance contract and/or small capital project.
• Contribute to project effectiveness by assisting with the interpretation of engineering drawings, work orders, specifications and manufacturer’s technical data materials
• Utilization of craft specific scaffold software such as Avontus
• Lead root-cause failure analysis teams by investigating and implementing countermeasures
• Improve service results by developing and implementing work process improvements in assigned area of responsibility
• Maintain work flow by approving completion process and stores requisitions for materials
• Ensure work is carried out in an efficient manner by coordinating daily work schedules with the customer’s operations, including personnel deployment, materials coordination, and information availability
• As directed fulfill contract and Operating System Requirements (OSR) and Operating System Implementation Plan (OSIP) requirements by ensuring that the duties and responsibilities of the project contract are clearly defined, documented and followed by the Fluor team
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 116802BR
City: Port Neches
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.