At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Project Controls Engineer
About the position:
As a Project Controls Engineer, you will have the responsibility to perform activities for a project or assignment. You will be responsible as a team lead on small projects and provide direct supervision to a small team of Project Controls personnel.
About the responsibilities:
• Develop Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures for control and integrity of work
• Develop totally integrated engineering, procurement, and construction schedules/cost control programs
• Recommend solutions or recovery plans to schedule/cost impact or delays
• Develop and analyze the Project Margin Analysis Report
• Analyze variances in cost and schedule performance against the plan
• Coordinate estimate development with the Project Estimator
Fluor can offer:
• Competitive salary package including a variable profit sharing
• A fiscal maximized defined contribution pension scheme
• A flexible work arrangement with the possibility to work from home and save additional vacation days on top of the regular paid vacation days
• An excellent insurance package in addition to the Dutch social security
• Excellent development opportunities in a dynamic international project environment.
Job ID: 141086BR
State: South Holland
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.