Fluor Senior Sales Manager in Pasadena, Texas
This position generates new business for an assigned geographic/industry territory in accordance with overall corporate and group business strategy. This role typically has direct reporting of Sales Specialists and Senior Sales Specialists.
• Handle opportunity pursuits increasing in size ranging from small to large, with increasing experience levels and foster positive client relations on ongoing projects
• Lead opportunity pursuits from initial screening to contract closure and follows the sales “must have” requirements in all stages of the process
• Monitor data quality and timeliness of information in Connect to Win (CTW)
• Lead Account Management review process and document the plan in CTW or assign to Sales Coordinator to document in CTW
• Coordinate client’s contacts with other company sales operations groups, assuring that a consistent corporate approach is taken and cross selling and/or integrated selling is maximized
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 114536BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.