Fluor HSE Sr Spec, Site Mgmt in Oxnard, California
The purpose of this position is to apply experience to propose new or improved site management methods to create and sustain a productive work culture and safe work environment. These problems include but are not limited to prevention of human injury, environmental degradation and unsafe working conditions/practices. This is done through health, safety and environmental training, programs, and processes with a visible and uncompromised commitment to the protection of the environment as well as the productivity of the Company’s employees.
• Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of Company specific HSE standards, programs and goals by applying Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) procedures as established by the Company on a project site or in an office through training
• Confirm project site adheres to Company and regulatory HSE standards and guidelines
• Promote and foster HSE standards and goals with programs throughout the Company and/or project to confirm a safe and productive work environment
• Conduct surveys, audits, evaluations, inspections, and investigations of intermediate scope incidents and activities to monitor and track HSE standards, programs and goals including project environmental data collection and documentation
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 108398BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.