Fluor Plant Engineering: Drafter II in North Charleston, South Carolina
This position is for an office based CAD support position at the Plant Engineering Engineering LLC office in N. Charleston, SC.
Plant Engineering Services LLC (PES) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fluor Enterprises Inc. PES’s business mission is to support small to mid-size projects with industrial clients in the aluminum, steel, paper, chemical and manufacturing segments.
The Charleston office if PES was formed in 2011 and has experienced steady growth as new clients are added and our scope of services increases with existing clients. PES-Charleston clients are both local and national.
This position requires an individual to be able to effectively function in a matrix environment, as they would be supporting multiple projects and engineers.
They would be expected to constantly be improving there skills and must be willing to accept new challenges as the needs of the business evolve.
The ideal candidate will have experience with both mechanical and electrical drawings/design, with our most immediate need being electrical and controls.
• Basic drawing updates from red-lines or field measurements.
• Concept sketches in conjunction with engineers.
• Development of detailed drawings required for fabrication and/or construction.
• Development and maintenance of 3D models as required by clients
• Visit client sites for field measurements, meetings, etc.
• Deliver quality work, and adhere to Fluor's Operating System Requirements (OSR).
• Execute project work in accordance with approved Activity Plans.
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as Fluor or client practices and procedures .
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Adhere to and support PES’s and client's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
•Be willing to improve skills as the needs of the job dictate.
• Accredited two (2) year Associate Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Technology, Computer Aided Design or approved related field.
Job ID: 117597BR
City: North Charleston
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.