Fluor Project Manager II in Newburgh, Indiana
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions as listed below with the overall objective of establishing an execution framework on the project that complies with the contract and ensures the safety, quality, value, timeliness, and Fluor profitability of the completed project. This position performs project management responsibilities on a small low risk engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction/construction management (EPFC/CM) sized (as defined by the Business Line) or services project or on an assigned segment of a larger project, including coordination of design, procurement, and construction activities. When assigned to only a segment of a larger project, this role develops a complete understanding of the contract and any relevant subcontracts in order to provide full support to the project management team.
• Verify with Project Director (PD) that Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) is emphasized throughout all phases of the project
• Review the Fluor contract and any relevant subcontracts
• Collaborate in the preparation of the documents associated with the execution of all aspects of the project in accordance with contractual obligations, Fluor’s Operating System Requirements (OSR) and the relevant Operating System Implementation Plan (OSIP)
• Prepare draft for PD approval of the project baseline (as defined in the OSR) and ensure that it is fully documented, updated throughout all project phases, and communicated to the Fluor project team
• Support the PD to deliver the project in accordance with the project execution and commercial baselines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 105931BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.