Fluor Part-time Assoc Project Controls Specialist III in Newburgh, Indiana
This is a proposal position for a part-time Project Controls Specialist to perform Project Control activities for the ALCOA client site in Newburgh, IN. Estimated part-time hours are 20-32 hours per week.
• Assist in generating, checking, and analyzing data to ensure accuracy; maintain orderly records to provide audit trail data
• Develop cost reports format as required by internal or client requirements
• Prepare and update weekly and monthly project forecasting
• Analyze current schedule/cost trends and identify potential problem areas
• Provide support for 5-Year Capital Project Planning
• Manage current year allocation change process
• Manage capital development documentation management structure
• Manage the contract accrual process and submit monthly
• Support Project Managers in project closing activities, such as capitalizations
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 127603BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.