Fluor Senior Human Resources- Compensation & Benefits in New Delhi, India
• Implement the organization's Compensation strategy in consultation with Management and Global Center of Excellence.
• Work on Salary Structure, Salary Budget proposal in line with business requirement and Global compensation guidelines.
• Conduct market and trend analysis compensation programs through market research and total compensation survey input and analysis on an ongoing basis
• Perform forecasting and modeling as needed; stay abreast of compliance requirements; assist with formulation of recommendations to administer programs in a compliant manner
• Support recruiters, providing market total compensation analysis and recommendations; consult in order to recommend consistency in the compensation program
• Lead the preparation of employee compensation communications and guidelines and policies for the implementation of the compensation programs
• Perform benchmarking, development of program concept design and analysis, summary preparation for program approvals, program delivery and assessment, and conduct on-going program administration
• Responsible for the administration/implementation of benefits program
• Communicate employees on benefits program and claims procedure.
• Supports management's decision making by analyzing benefit options and predicting future costs.
• Develop country benefits design and renewal strategies
• Work with vendor to assess Insurance program design, prepare financial evaluations, document overall service delivery, benchmarking, and other studies
• Drive the development of tools and solutions to address enrollment under Group Mediclaim Policy and other on-going program
• Determine the full scope of services provided by the vendor and establish roles/responsibilities within the country
Job ID: 107606BR
City: New Delhi
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.