Fluor Central Facilities Maintenance Tech in Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Role: Inspect, install, troubleshoot, maintain and repair all industrial non-production related mechanical and electrical systems, Maximo, parts inventory, electrical, plant lighting, fire protection, gates, plumbing, roof repair, overhead doors, roll-up doors, dock levelers, elevators, irrigation systems, man doors.
Qualifications and Education
All applicants must have industrial or commercial maintenance experience. All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.Applicants should possess basic computing skills. Applicant must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent. EOE, Pay dependent on skill level and performance.
All employees will conduct themselves in a safe, professional manner. Communications through email and mobile devices, as well as written and verbal communications are required. Performance standards include but are not limited to good housekeeping, record keeping, PPE compliance, dependability, GMP & OSHA compliance, positive attitude, self-discipline, flexibility, and willingness to learn.
Training (company provided)
• Hot Work Permit, HazWoper, LOTO, Confined Space, Fall Protection, and Lift
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
• Bend knees for routine lifting and climbing
• Lift up to 50 lbs. without assistance
• Ability to respond to visual and audible alarms
• Recognize, avoid, and report hazards, safety warnings, and barriers
• Climb and balance on ladders and structures
• Reach above and away from your body
• Demonstrate manual dexterity
• Understand and carry out oral instructions
• Read, understand, and carry out written instructions
• Work at varied heights
• Work in cramped quarters
• Work in areas with high noise levels
• Operate equipment and power tools
• Assemble and disassemble objects
• Work inside & outside
• Apply craft related mathematics
• Sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
Job ID: 112845BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.