Fluor Document & Data Management Clerk in Muntinlupa, Philippines
This is an entry level position. This role works with direct supervision and completes well defined document management activities including verbal and written communication, and analytical tasks. This position will provide support for any role in Project Document & Data Management (PDDM) in an efficient manner while maintaining effective communication with Project Client, Engineering Subcontractors, internal taskforce members and field personnel. The position is clerical in nature however the individual will learn basic or partial work processes and will work with the process with a team.
• Work closely with PDDM lead or the PDDM team to perform general technical and administrative tasks as assigned, performed with direct supervision to support and meet project goals
• Responsible for scanning hard-copies, integrity data checking, receiving, loading documents in a timely manner and updates to data management system, formatting, issue status requirements of hard-copy and electronic documents
• Assist with receiving and filing related documents in a timely manner, make accurate entries and updates in project databases such as a document management system
• May create and organize hard copy backup materials, prepare reproduction orders, create electronic and hard-copy transmittals, prepare email notifications to internal and external customers
• Network with project PDDM team to meet project goals and perform well defined duties
• Develop an understanding of Fluor's DMS capabilities such as searching, basic data entry, new profile creation and bulkloading
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 126872BR
State: National Capital Region
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.