At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Are you a process engineer that is looking for more than just a job?
Are you excited by working together with very talented people on projects that make a
Do you thrive in an international environment where we design and build complex and challenging
capital projects for our clients?
We are actively involved in the following exciting industries:
• Life Science Industry: Designing production facilities for Flu Vaccines, Active Pharmaceutical
Ingredients (APIs) for important drugs, Blood Fractionation for the life‐saving plasma industry,
• Advanced Technologies: Including the fast‐paced Semiconductor Industry, Smart Batteries,
• Advanced Manufacturing: Foods (Sugar, Potato Chips), Beverages (Distilled Spirits), Fast
Moving Consumer Goods, and Sustainable Products and Technology.
Do you care about Safety and Sustainability like we do at Fluor?
If you do, keep reading!
Our Fluor office in Manila, Philippines is looking for an enthusiastic team member with a can‐do
attitude that supplements our growing process team.
What we are currently looking for is a Senior Process/Specialty Engineer.
Responsibilities of this position is to provide technical responsibility for organizing, executing and
coordinating complex Process Technology project assignments and may oversee a team of several
Typical tasks are:
• May lead a team of several engineers to develop drawings and specifications for study,
feasibility, Front End Engineering Development (FEED)/Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication,
and Construction (EPFC) phase project definition and/or execution
• Develop Process Technology Quality Plans for small to moderate size projects
• Develop and oversee Process Activity Plans for moderate to intermediate size projects
• Execute Fluor’s scope of work according to contract requirements
• Interface with client representatives: project, planning, process and instrument engineers,
operations and maintenance to align contract requirements and expectations
• Interface with Fluor discipline engineers to develop interdisciplinary drawings and
• Provide support to Fluor project team members to enhance Fluor’s understanding of client
technology and business
• Train team members in technology specific skills
• Execute studies as required and/or needed to provide cost effective facilities
• Train team members in client business objectives, project development process & methods,
critical financial parameters, and technologies
• Develop schedule logic and effort‐hours budgets
• Perform broad range of process engineering technology assignments such as creating, checking,
and updating Mass Balance, PFDs (Process Flow Diagrams), P&IDs (Piping & Instrumentation
Diagrams), utility summary, pump hydraulics, line sizing, equipment sizing, specifying pressure
safety devices, instrument sizing, line list, checking vendor data.
• Writing process scope and process design basis.
• Participate /lead in P&ID and Safety reviews,
• Understand and follow baseline documents for your project such as the prime contract, scope of
work, execution plan, the schedule, cost estimate, and risk documents
• Plan and conduct work in evaluation, selection and application of standard process engineering
techniques, procedures, and criteria
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying
complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely
manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Fluor is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to promote employee health,
wellness, and financial security. We also offer training and development courses for employees to
level up their skill set.
Job ID: 140081BR
City: Muntinlupa City
State: National Capital Region
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.