At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position conducts work directly related to management or general business operations in an
organization or functional area. The work requires advanced knowledge gained from a prolonged course of specialized instruction, experience, and expertise. The position includes work requiring the
consistent exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
This position performs entry-level, basic project accounting activities and assumes responsibility for
maintenance of project-related ledger accounts.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Understand the Prime Contract commercial terms
• Understand the activities being performed with respect to engineering and construction accounting methodology and company practices
• Learn the required tasks and follow established written procedures and techniques to accomplish project accounting activities.
• Set-up project structure in SAP
• Support and lead invoicing
• Reconcile cost, hours, and billing
• Monitor and report on labor, expense, and expat costs
• Perform project close-out activities
• Apply discretion and evaluation techniques
• Interface with other groups inside the organization (accounts payable, procurement, project controls) and with other locations
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141561BR
City: Muntinlupa City
State: National Capital Region
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.