At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Are you a process engineer that is looking for more than just a job?
Are you excited by working together with very talented people on projects that make a
Do you thrive in an international environment where we design and build complex and challenging
capital projects for our clients?
We are actively involved in the following exciting industries:
• Life Science Industry: Designing production facilities for Flu Vaccines, Active Pharmaceutical
Ingredients (APIs) for important drugs, Blood Fractionation for the life‐saving plasma industry,
• Advanced Technologies: Including the fast‐paced Semiconductor Industry, Smart Batteries,
• Advanced Manufacturing: Foods (Sugar, Potato Chips), Beverages (Distilled Spirits), Fast
Moving Consumer Goods, and Sustainable Products and Technology.
Do you care about Safety and Sustainability like we do at Fluor?
If you do, keep reading!
Our Fluor office in Manila, Philippines is looking for an enthusiastic team member with a can‐do
attitude that supplements our growing process team.
What we are currently looking for is a Process Engineer I.
Responsibilities of this position include providing Process Technology engineering and technical support for systems of intermediate complexity.
Typical tasks are:
• Perform process engineering assignments such as creating Mass Balances, PFDs (Process
Flow Diagrams), and P&IDs (Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams)
• Participate in P&ID and safety reviews.
• Perform pump hydraulics, line sizing, equipment sizing, calculating heat duty, specifying
pressure safety devices, instrument sizing.
• Check vendor submittals against equipment specifications
• Get familiar with and apply Fluor's practices and procedures.
• Assist in preparation of documents such as Process Scope of work, Process Design Basis and
• Understand and follow baseline documents for your project such as the prime contract,
scope of work, execution plan, and schedule
• Perform process studies for more complex systems
• Other duties as assigned
Fluor is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to promote employee health,
wellness, and financial security. We also offer training and development courses for employees to
develop their skill set.
Job ID: 140083BR
City: Muntinlupa City
State: National Capital Region
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.