At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Job Function: Expeditor
• Assist in the handling of complex material expediting within established Material Management Plans, policies, and procedures
• Perform expediting activities for engineered equipment and materials in accordance with the Material Management Plan
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Perform data entry into and monitor and run reports accordingly using the Material Management Work Process
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Preferably Filipino, Engineering graduate, at least 5 years of work-related experience.
• Experience should be primarily in the area of Expediting.
• Good English speaking/writing skills, willing to work on flexible working shifts.
• Good leadership and decision-making skills.
• Pro-actively manage suppliers and sub-suppliers.
• Able to promote swift detection and resolution of potential issues at the earliest possible stage.
Job ID: 141135BR
City: Muntinlupa City
State: National Capital Region
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.