At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position conducts work directly related to management or general business operations in an organization or functional area. The work requires advanced knowledge gained from a prolonged course of specialized instruction, experience, and expertise. The position includes work requiring the
consistent exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
This position is responsible for complying with estimating procedures when developing project estimates. In this role, the individual may act autonomously on small non-risk projects. The individual will also be assigned to provide estimating support on larger projects, which will require the lead estimator to be responsible for the work product. This is considered to be a learning position when developing engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction (EPFC) cost estimates. This position
will require moderate supervision when developing estimates for Direct, Indirect, Escalation, Contingency and Other Costs.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for personal safety as well as the safety of co-workers
• Develop the estimate plan and coordinate estimate development with the project team,
including preparation of the Estimate Schedule
• Be partially familiar with the use and purpose of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS); utilize
assigned WBS in developing estimates.
• Develop an understanding of indirect and conceptual estimating theories and techniques
• Demonstrate basic understanding of supervisory techniques
• Demonstrate basic understanding of Estimating role in Baseline Centric Execution
• Develop Home Office estimates, assist in development of Procurement and Construction
• Able to utilize advanced estimating techniques
• Analyze and solve problems as they occur
• Perform peer reviews of estimates, as assigned
• Upload estimates to historical database (EMS – Experience Management System), able to utilize
the reporting functionality of EMS for comparison and benchmarking purposes
• Continue to improve on personal development
• Coordinate information exchange among the Engineering, Purchasing, and Construction Groups
• Provide proposal and study support
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying
complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely
manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141007BR
City: Muntinlupa City
State: National Capital Region
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.