Fluor Sr O&M Specialist in Mt Vernon, Indiana
This position is responsible for all assigned maintenance engineering activities on a large maintenance project or group of smaller projects and maintenance planning and control functions on a small to medium sized maintenance project. This role may supervise one or more Operations & Maintenance (O&M) employees or direct contractors.
• Promote efficient and cost effective site maintenance and operations by providing ongoing assessment of personnel and respective staffing levels
• Establish and coordinate maintenance work schedule by fully understanding scope of work and leading scheduling meetings with operations personnel and maintenance supervision
• Prepare project reports and detailed estimates by identifying activities, status, and performance
• Maintain technical knowledge by keeping current on applicable scheduling systems and their full capabilities
• Ensure proper usage of maintenance systems and programs by conducting training classes for client personnel
• Develop business opportunities by performing plant operations and maintenance consulting services and for leading application study effort
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 109392BR
City: Mt Vernon
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.