At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Senior BIM Coordinator performs the essential job duties and functions of Building Information Modeling (BIM), with the overall objective of establishing and delivering an execution framework on a medium to large sized, engineering, procurement and construction / construction management (EPC/EPCM) or services project. The individual in this position reports directly to the project BIM Manager or Project Manager/Director on smaller projects. They are responsible for the support of project BIM process implementation and coordination activities to include oversight support of the master Federated Model, leading of the coordination and model review meetings (as required).
• Provide BIM technical support, coordination leadership, and training to Project Team.
• Provide BIM Support on a medium to large size project and serve as the project’s support for BIM processes.
• As a key resource on a project team, the role requires collaboration at all levels, including: client representatives, Fluor management and functional leads.
• Be able to author, facilitate development/review of, and approval of a BIM Execution Plan for small to medium projects (or assist a BIM Manager in doing so for a large project)
• Be able to implement, train team, and execute BIM requirements on a project per the BIM Execution Plan (BEP).
• Work directly with Project Automation (CAD Support Group) to support Federated Model development and management.
• Facilitate BIM Coordination Meeting (Schedule, facilitate, and host Web Meetings).
• Responsible to implement and manage clash detection/management process (Focus on construction level content).
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141275BR
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.