At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Are you excited by working together with very talented people on projects that make a difference?
Do you thrive in an international environment where we design and build complex and challenging capital projects for our clients? We are actively involved in the following exciting industries:
• Life Science Industry: Designing production facilities for Flu Vaccines, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) for important drugs, Blood Fractionation for the life-saving plasma industry, and more.
• Advanced Technologies: Including the fast-paced Semiconductor Industry, Smart Batteries, and Datacenters.
• Advanced Manufacturing: Foods (Sugar, Potato Chips), Beverages (Distilled Spirits), Fast Moving Consumer Goods, and Sustainable Products and Technology.
Do you care about Safety and Sustainability like we do at Fluor?
If you do, keep reading!
The purpose of this position is to provide the essential administrative, technical knowledge, and direction as listed. This position has oversight of a specific area and acts as a representative of the department in ensuring technical accuracy in project execution in all phases. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor's competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position may have the responsibility to serve as Design Lead on assigned projects or perform moderate to difficult complexity design assignments.
• Supervise and provide guidance/assistance to project designers
• Develop the most cost-effective total project solution for execution of the discipline design work
• Develop estimates and schedules, staffing requirements, progress reports, including manpower forecasts
• Establish, track, and monitor material key quantities; provide analysis and forecasts
• Develop and review specifications, including design criteria
• Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142179BR
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.