Fluor Shift E&I Mechanic in Montville, Connecticut
Fluor Enterprises has an immediate opening for an experienced E&I Tech at a manufacturing facility in Montville, CT. This position will be primarily responsible for performing preventive and corrective maintenance on electrical and instrumentation equipment while on 12-hour rotating shifts to support 24x7 site operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Complies with all Fluor Corporation safety requirements and programs.
• Read blueprints, P&IDs, single-lines, ladder logic, and wiring schematics.
• Repair and troubleshoot analog and discrete instrument loops.
• Effectively use typical instrument calibration equipment (RTD calibrators, mA calibrators, T/C calibrators, laptops for communication).
• Follow step by step calibration procedures.
• Use computerized systems to enter and retrieve data.
• Repair and troubleshoot 480 VAC 3 phase motor starter circuits as well as 120 VAC control circuits.
• Troubleshoot PLC problems through knowledge of PLC logic and operations.
• Work with and troubleshoot the following: pressure transmitters, Flow Meters, temperature transmitters, DCS hardware, Control Valves and Smart Valve Controllers, Solenoids, Proximity and Limit Switches
Job ID: 120196BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.