Fluor Office Services Technician III in Montville, Connecticut
Fluor has an opening for an Office Manager at a location in Montville CT that performs contract maintenance. The position supports the Site Manager and several Staff employees with HR functions, Safety Recordkeeping, general office functions, and utilization of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
Office Manager Core Job Responsibilities
• Submit payroll for craft employees
• Utilize Maximo (CMMS) for maintenance purchase requisitions, add work orders, and printout job packets for craft employees
• Submit monthly accruals per schedule
• Submit site invoices to corporate
• Maintain safety records and support HSE activities
• Maintain personnel records
• Help onboard new employees
• Order office supplies
• Fill in for client’s receptionist during vacancies
• Update corporate safety management system (GIMS) monthly
• Email daily work
• Train to become NCCER craft worker tester
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 108463BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.