Fluor Mgr II, O&M Operations - Reliablity Engineer in Montville, Connecticut
Fluor Enterprises is looking for a Mechanical Reliability Engineer to implement and oversee best practices in reliability at a paper mill in southeastern Connecticut that operates 24/7, 360 days per year. The position rotates through a weekend coverage schedule and the candidate must be able to work flexible hours if required. The candidate must have good communication skills and be proficient with MS office, Excel, and utilization of a CMMS. Potential candidates must have excellent troubleshooting, time management, and multitasking skills producing good results in a fast paced, high pressure production environment.
The responsibilities of this position include:
• Work with the Management Team to create and maintain a safe work environment
• Direct supervision of one reliability and one lubrication technician
• Analyze equipment reliability and implement actions to prevent reoccurrence of unplanned downtime
• Perform root cause failure analysis
• Implement actions to improve reliability and reduce costs
• Implement Mill Continuous Improvement assignments
• Review Preventive Maintenance activities to make sure they are required, accurate, scheduled at the right interval, and the proper history is captured
Participate in Management of Change
• Oversee PM activities in the following areas:Lubrication Oil Analysis Vibration Analysis Ultrasonic Testing
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 101898BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.