At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
*** Position is Contingent Upon Award ***
*** Active TS/SCI with Poly Clearance Required ***
This position is responsible for managing complex maintenance projects or managing multiple site managers overseeing multiple complex sites/projects within the Operations & Maintenance function. Responsibilities may include mobilization, operational sales, and marketing targets.
• Maintain client relationships by regular communication to better understand project operations, this communication should; appraise of Fluor activities, advise of potential improvements, assess changing needs, develop teamwork and ask for client feedback on performance
• Manage the work to the terms of the contract by eliminating leakage and optimizing returns
• Manage risk as assigned by Program Manager/Deputy Program Manager by reviewing risk on a regular basis and identifying significant business risk for Fluor
• Identify future client requirements and up selling opportunities by developing on-site assessments of client operations and proposing project plans
• Apply appropriate analytical tools and techniques by assessing client organizations, acquiring client engagements with significant profitability potential and transforming the client organization from the current state to the proposed future state
• Foster an environment that embraces Quality and Safety across all elements of the program.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 140932BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.