Fluor Senior Specialist, Material Management in Manila, Philippines
This position serves as a material planning, purchasing, expediting, logistics or field purchasing team member supervising personnel with guidance from Purchasing Management, handling critical project material or non-project procurement support for an office, group of overhead departments or indirect procurement category.
• Manage critical material orders and supervise personnel at a management level
• Ensure personnel are properly inducted in Project specific procedures, systems, protocol, and responsibilities
• Facilitate functional/discipline training requirements for personnel, required to effectively execute their role on the Project
• Plan and execute the material planning, purchasing, or logistics associated with commodities or engineered equipment, systems, or materials in support of project operations and/or goods in support of office operations
• Assist in the handling of complex material planning, purchasing, logistics, or field purchasing functions or plans, and executes those functions within established Material Management Plans, policies, and procedures
• Procure engineered equipment and materials in accordance with the Material Management Plan
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 105821BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.