Fluor Associate IT Operations Specialist II in Manila, Philippines
The Associate Specialist II has a general knowledge within designated Information Technology (IT) area of responsibility that is applied to diverse assignments. This role executes assigned tasks and collaborates on IT projects while exhibiting consistent, current knowledge of new technologies and platforms.
• Assess, maintain, support, and modify existing solutions utilizing standard procedures and techniques
• Apply methodology to support business applications, and investigate operational problems as necessary
• Prepare full spectrum of specifications and user requirements
• Assist higher-level specialist in the development of highly complex solutions
• Participate with cross-functional team members in issue identification, process impacts, and solution development discussions to optimize end-to-end solutions
• Provide on-call technical support for end users as required
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 125667BR
State: National Capital Region
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.