Fluor Timekeeper I in Magna, Utah
Under direct supervision, this position typically supports the payroll department.
• Perform miscellaneous payroll duties with some complexity, including daily reconciliation of timecards, recording call-ins, updating the infraction database, and issuing required daily reports
• Monitor the clock alley of craft hourly employees and as needed, subcontract personnel
• Coordinate data entry of new/rehires, terminations, rate changes, and other miscellaneous changes by Human Resources to ensure timely delivery of these data elements to on site Payroll/Timekeeping
• Perform data entry, produce, and analyze reports while utilizing standard payroll and timekeeping systems
• Provide support to a payroll staff
• Conform to compliance documentation for any work practices identified by management
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 109850BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.