At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
LAX Integrated Express Solutions (LINXS), a Fluor led joint venture, is seeking candidates for the LAX Automated People Mover Project.
LINXS was selected by Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) to design-build, finance, operate and maintain the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) Automated People Mover (APM). The LAX APM will provide reliable, time-certain access to the airline terminals for passengers and employees with anticipated use of 30 million passengers per year.
The LAX APM is LAWA's first public-private partnership (P3) project. The project includes a total of six stations, five of which Fluor is building, that will connect a new consolidated rental car facility, intermodal transportation facilities, expanded airport parking and Metro transit to the airline terminals. The project will transform the experience for travelers at one of America's busiest and most iconic airports, while bringing jobs and workforce development opportunities to the local community.
This position provides project technical and administrative support in a team environment. Working closely with a manager or team, this role works on problems of limited scope by assisting and providing project administrative responsibilities as assigned.
• Network with other project support technicians in order to strengthen relationships to assure cross-selling and coverage during absences
• Perform technical and administrative duties including, but are not limited to: report preparation, presentations, engineering specifications, setting up and maintaining project files in project databases
• Provide general administrative support including meeting coordination, setting up and maintaining project files, project closeout, and file retention
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Adhere to and support Fluor’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142447BR
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.