At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
LAX Integrated Express Solutions (LINXS), a Fluor led joint venture, is seeking candidates for the LAX Automated People Mover Project.
LINXS was selected by Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) to design-build, finance, operate and maintain the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) Automated People Mover (APM). The LAX APM will provide reliable, time-certain access to the airline terminals for passengers and employees with anticipated use of 30 million passengers per year.
The LAX APM is LAWA's first public-private partnership (P3) project. The project includes a total of six stations, five of which Fluor is building, that will connect a new consolidated rental car facility, intermodal transportation facilities, expanded airport parking and Metro transit to the airline terminals. The project will transform the experience for travelers at one of America's busiest and most iconic airports, while bringing jobs and workforce development opportunities to the local community.
This position is responsible for managing small and/or less complex maintenance projects or managing multiple site managers overseeing multiple small and/or less complex sites/projects within the Operations & Maintenance function. Responsibilities may include; mobilization, operational sales, and marketing targets.
• Maintain client relationships by regular communication to better understand project operations, this communication should; appraise of Fluor activities, advise of potential improvements, assess changing needs, develop teamwork and ask for client feedback on performance
• Manage the work to the terms of the contract by eliminating leakage and optimizing returns
• Identify profit share/bonus opportunities by ascertaining whether a value added incentive program should be implemented to reward employees for performance excellence
• Manage risk as assigned by director of operations by reviewing risk on a regular basis and identifying significant business risk for Fluor
• Identify future client requirements and up selling opportunities by developing on-site assessments of client operations and proposing project plans
• Apply appropriate analytical tools and techniques by assessing client organizations, acquiring client engagements with significant profitability potential and transforming the client organization from the current state to the proposed future state
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142443BR
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.