Fluor LINXS Training Institute of Los Angeles Coordinator in Los Angeles, California
Reporting to LINXS’s Inclusivity Manager, this position will oversee, coordinate, implement, and assess efficiency of the LINXS Training Institute of Los Angeles (LA).
According to the project contract, the LINXS Inclusivity team is required to establish the LINXS Training Institute of LA. The LINXS Training Institute of LA is an eight track program designed to engage and train certified businesses, community representatives, local/disadvantaged/underrepresented workers, youth, and college faculty. The eight tracks of the Institute will consist of l consist of:
Track 1. Mentoring Programs
Track 2. Technical and Operational Support
Track 3. On the job training for all workers
Track 4. Skills Assessment and Career Advancement
Track 5. Professional Development and Retention
Track 6. Training for Community at-Large
Track 7. Youth Engagement and K-12 mentoring
Track 8. Recidivism Prevention
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
This position will be responsible for overseeing and working with the Inclusivity team members to implement the LINXS Training Institute of Los Angeles program components. Reporting directly to the Inclusivity Manager, the Coordinator will oversee the successful delivery of training curricula, documentation/tracking, and the evaluation of data obtained from program participants to effectively assess the Institute’s annual impact to the various stakeholders. Working with the Inclusivity Manager, this position will:
• Promote the curriculum sessions
• Work with the Inclusivity Team members assigned to the various tracks to meet track objective
• Monitor and analyze session attendance
• Gather and analyze data obtained from surveys regarding program participants’ experience by compiling feedback and analyzing the results
• Perform and support outreach efforts for all tracks and also assist with other outreach efforts as needed for LINXS inclusivity needs for certified firm inclusion, youth or workforce engagement
• Produce data reports demonstrating the Institute’s progress, successes, and areas for improvement
• Compile and analyze survey data, as needed
• Partner with business groups, community based organization, LINXS charitable organizations as identified in the contract, work with the Workforce team to assist with the quarterly Construction Career Network meetings and work with the Youth Coordinator to provide supportive services as needed to school districts, foster youth programs and also recently incarcerated individuals.
• Assist the Skills Assessment Coordinator with maintenance of workforce career pathway plan
As needed, the Training Institute Coordinator will evaluate and support resources for training opportunities for individual community members and community organizations interested in learning skills that are in demand on today’s infrastructure projects as a referral process.
Job ID: 120823BR
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.