Fluor Proj Support Tech I - Project Controls (Summer Internship) in Long Beach, California
This position provides project technical and administrative support in a team environment. Working closely with a manager or team, this role will perform basic project administrative responsibilities as assigned.
• Network with other project support technicians in order to strengthen relationships to assure cross-selling and coverage during absences
• Perform technical and administrative duties including, but are not limited to: report preparation, presentations, engineering specifications, setting up and maintaining project files in project databases
• Provide general administrative support including meeting coordination, maintaining project files, project closeout, and file retention
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Adhere to and support Fluor’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 115243BR
City: Long Beach
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.