At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position is responsible for the supervision, coordination, and the safe and effective execution of all custodial service activities for assigned personnel and minor maintenance activities. Directly supervises subcontracted janitorial service team and maintenance technicians in the coordinating, executing, and auditing areas for completeness and quality of work. Also includes managing the installation, repair, preventative maintenance, removal, and adjustment of equipment/supplies in accordance with established project procedures, requirements, and specifications as it relates to daily duties.
• Prepare project reports and contribute to project estimates by identifying activities, status, and performance
• Develop working knowledge of Operations & Maintenance (O&M) programs by applying standard O&M practices
• Complete work by implementing crew deployment schedule in assigned area of responsibility
• Assist in ensuring operation and availability of equipment by evaluating the quantity and quality of equipment and reporting corrective actions/programs as needed to management
• Maintain technical knowledge by keeping current on available systems and equipment for maintenance management and/or custodial services
• As directed, fulfills contract and Operating System Requirements (OSR)/Operating System Implementation Plan (OSIP) requirements by ensuring that the duties and responsibilities of the project contract are clearly defined, documented and followed by the Fluor team
• Achieve business goals by hiring, coaching, and disciplining qualified personnel
• Ensure operation and availability of equipment by evaluating the quantity and quality of equipment and identifying corrective actions/programs as needed
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
Work Hours Likely Consist Of:
(Night Shift) Monday through Friday 6:00p to 2:30a
OR (Weekend Day Shift) Thursday through Monday 7:00a t0 3:30p
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141168BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.