At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor is looking to fulfill an open position for the Site Support role. The role will work in direct correlation with all team members including but not limited to the Director of Operations, Account Operations Manager, Account Finance Manager, Site Operations Managers, clients, & trade partners to help support all construction sites in the account with business line strategies and initiatives. This position is seeking someone who is goal oriented, communicates effectively, has excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to function well in a fast-paced environment, proficient in Microsoft Office programs, and possesses problem-solving skills.
The responsibilities for role include:
• Maintain working knowledge of Fluor’s Business Operating Strategy and their proprietary programs / tools that are used to support it. Maintain a strong working relationship with the Account/Site Management teams. This includes staying informed and knowledgeable on the latest updates. Provide user feedback on effectiveness / ease of use on current tools supporting project teams. Prepare / lead training sessions for employees and trade partners, prepare communications for distribution that will keep current users notified of the newest updates within the programs
• Support account leadership in business line strategy & initiatives upon request
• Maintain administration of the construction organizations SharePoint environments and security profiles granted to users
• Maintain administration of Fluor’s cloud-based scheduling program. Standardize project schedule templates, add project members to schedule profiles when required, manage security profiles granted to project members
• Support Site Audits – CSPA / KEA / CCIP
• Support maintenance of site procedure manuals
• Maintain site process maps with input from functional managers
• Work with site teams to keep construction logistics maps up to date
• Support data upload / collection requests from construction management staff
• Prepare & distribute biweekly / monthly project status reports
• Remain informed of current events happening at the sites for internal communication purposes. Candidate must have a creative mindset on how to display information to target audiences on misc. site signage, staff notifications, newsletters etc.
• Support employee on-boarding / off-boarding
• Work with Account/Site Management Staff and the client to organize events & provide lunches upon request. This will include ordering of the food, coordinating the delivery or pick up, and budgeting the order for the project.
• The candidate will need to be technology savvy enough to tackle adoption / deployment of new office equipment. Maintain working knowledge of equipment to support training and low-level trouble shooting if required.
• Support maintenance of training documentation
• Maintain the Learning Management System (LMS) used by the account. Support identification/development of new subjects for the LMS in collaboration with other functional managers.
• Ideal candidate must have the ability to understand company goals and expectations to help uphold these standards in the day-to-day duties critical to the success of this results-driven company
• Ability to prioritize and complete tasks based on urgency
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143160BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.