At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Lima HSE Team is in need of an HSE Specialist that can assist/lead monthly report creation, Field Observation, Orientations, and general daily HSE tasks. The purpose of this position to apply recently gained education or experience to promote a safe work environment. These problems include but are not limited to prevention of human injury, environmental degradation and unsafe working conditions/practices. This is done through health, safety and environmental training, programs, and processes with a visible and uncompromised commitment to the protection of the environment as well as the productivity of the Company’s employees.
• Promote HSE standards and goals with programs throughout the Company and/or project to foster a safe and productive work environment
• Assist with the administration of simple HSE programs involving lower levels of employees on the project or in the office through presentations, printed materials, and activities
• Provide support in the development of simple HSE project plans and development of simple HSE specifications
• Using established procedures, assist in the preparation of surveys, audits, evaluations, inspections, and investigations of incidents and activities to monitor and track HSE standards, programs and goals including project environmental data collection and documentation
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142146BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.