At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position performs Project Control activities and assists in the preparation of Project Controls activities for a project or assignment. This role serves as lead cost on medium-sized projects.
• Assist in generating, checking, and analyzing data to ensure accuracy; maintain orderly records to provide audit trail data
• Use the Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures to ensure that data are entered correctly into the Project Controls systems in a consistent manner
• Develop/Maintain cost reports as required by internal or client requirements
• Assist in the preparation of specialty schedules, the project labor forecast, and organize site team to generate a construction forecast
• Analyze current schedule/cost trends and recommend solutions for potential problem areas
• Assist in the change management process
• Participate in internal and external audits
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Assemble and maintain project budgets
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Other duties as assigned
• Required to be onsite
Job ID: 140440BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.