Fluor Technician I, Material Management in Las Cruces, New Mexico
* Must have active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph *
• Work independently, or as part of a team, to provide world class material handling support
• Perform distribution-related functions (receiving, storing, shipping, and building of loads)
• Adhere to all site safety policy, procedures, and ensure compliance of OSHA regulation; report incidents immediately to supervisor
• Operate forklift, pallet jack, automated pallet wrapper, dollies/carts, and other critical equipment, with guidance and direction from the Warehouse Supervisor
• Load and unload packages from delivery vehicles and/or trailers
• Build and stretch wrap pallets
• Provide accountability, oversight and management to maintenance bench-stock items, critical-spares, and other critical/non-critical items
• Conduct quality assurance and quality control inventories and management directed inventory counts
• Maintain good housekeeping in work area.
• Maintain material management and receiving logs
• Fill-out proper shipping documentation and receipts per site standard operating procedures
• Input information into software programs (such as SAP, Microsoft Office, etc.)
• Organize and maintain files
• Dispose of and recycle materials and equipment in accordance with site best practices and procedures
• Ensure proper handling of all sensitive or classified materials and equipment in accordance with regulatory requirements
• Operate classified destruct equipment as directed
• Perform customer service activities to include but not limited to, answering telephones, communicating with site customers, carrier representatives and drivers
• Understand and apply fundamental mathematical calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
• Support other elements of the Fluor Logistics Team as directed
• Operate government or Fluor owned vehicles and equipment required to complete daily duties; to include large stack-bed truck
• Work within an office, warehouse, or outdoor setting
• Demonstrate strong commitment to safety, quality, environmental awareness, and continuous process improvement.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Perform Vehicle Control Officer responsibilities in accordance with regulatory requirements; routine inspections, maintenance management, and processing vehicle reservations
• Perform Courier duties in accordance with regulatory requirements; receiving, packaging, shipping, and documentation completion/management
Job ID: 114522BR
City: Las Cruces
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.