Fluor General Maintenance Supervisor in Las Cruces, New Mexico
The General Maintenance Manager will supervise a multi-disciplined construction team in the execution of small and large scale projects. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Supervise multi-discipline general maintenance team
• Responsible for scheduling resources to meet customer and client requirements
• Coordinate, schedule, and track sub-contracted labor as necessary to satisfy construction master schedule
• Maintain implementation of Safety program among department and create/validate JSA’s and STA’s as necessary
• Construction, Project, and Facilities Management:
Coordinate project and maintenance work, materials, and required approvals for employees
Plan, direct and manage all phases of “Fast Track” and Direct Construct facilities modification and building projects from concept to implementation to functional and administrative close-out.
Ensure project requirements are defined, contracts and changes are negotiated, operating budgets established, financial terms and conditions are identified as required
Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules
Inspect in-house projects to ensure adherence to specifications, code, site standard
• Perform employee assessments, disciplinary actions, rewards/recognition, and recruitment efforts, timecard administration
• Provide required daily, weekly, and monthly status updates to management and gov't customer
• Attend project meetings pertaining to site construction activities
• Assist site engineering with planning activities
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 117254BR
City: Las Cruces
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.