Fluor Fire Alarm System Analyst (Active TS/SCI with CI Poly Required) in Las Cruces, New Mexico
* Must have an active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph *
The Fire Alarm System Analyst is responsible for providing an advanced level of expertise in maintaining, troubleshooting, and servicing all aspects of the building automated systems.
Installs, maintains, troubleshoots, and repairs facilities systems and equipment as well as related mechanical equipment and systems. Examples include but not limited to HVAC, electrical/plumbing utilities, intrusion detection, fire alarm, public address (PA), CCTV, and power monitoring. Assures calibration and maintenance of instrumentation, equipment, and controls for optimum performance and reliability.
Responds to emergencies and immediately stabilizes the facility.
Performs preventative maintenance on equipment as scheduled in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
Performs plant alignment and switching to support critical infrastructure environment.
Effectively communicates with the sire engineers, trade technicians, management, and customers to understand requirements and solve complex monitoring and control problems.
Monitors suppliers and third party vendors as required for service contract support.
Creates and manages processes, procedures, and other coordination and documentation to facilitate critical infrastructure environment.
Acts as point of contact for after-hours issues regarding the automated critical environment.
Navigation and graphics support for Tracer Summit, Notifier, Lenel, CMMS, and Sharepoint.
Finds solutions for and assists in parts research for Automation and facilities systems.
Identifies and documents cost savings.
Creates and modifies procedures for equipment and recommends facilities reliability improvements.
Responds to and provides service and feedback to the customer on all work orders while assuring compliance to codes, regulations, and industry standards.
Perform other duties as assigned or requested as they pertain to this position.
• Requires the ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
• Requires the ability to regularly climb extension ladders, roof ladder, stepladders, and stairs at least 10 times during shift.
• Requires the flexibility to bend/stoop, squat repetitive during shift.
• Requires the ability to regularly kneel repetitive for shift.
• Requires the ability to move in a 90-degree fashion on a repetitive basis for shift.
• Requires the ability to stretch/reach on a repetitive basis for shift.
• Requires the ability to walk extensively throughout the plant during shift.
• Requires the ability to differentiate colors pertaining to wire color-coding.
• Requires ability to read and understand information contained in a variety of documents or displayed on a computer screen.
• Requires the ability to interact with all clients in a professional and friendly manner despite periods of stress.
Job ID: 123712BR
City: Las Cruces
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.