Fluor Commissioning Engineer in Kuwait City, Kuwait
This position reports to the Commissioning and Start up Manager and is responsible for reviewing engineering documents to implement and execute commissioning practices, tools, techniques, and programs in accordance with the project contract. Position may serve as lead role on small to medium scale projects and/or a supporting role in a medium to large scale complex project worldwide. Work is performed under general supervision and exercises delegated judgment.
• Prepare project specific written commissioning procedures for Final Phase Execution (FPE)
• Confirm proper operation of all systems and equipment
• Confirm effective application of all strategic commissioning tools, techniques and programs
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 126696BR
City: Kuwait City
State: Al Kuwayt
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.