Fluor Site Wide Services Planner in Kitimat, British Columbia
Reporting to the Site Wide Services Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Plays an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed.
• Develops, manages and implements detailed plans for site temporary facility installation, use, allocation and removal.
• Manages site laydown and land use process, reviewing land use requests for conflicts with existing land use agreements, finding alternate solutions if required, issuing land use permits and interfacing with JFJV Geomatics to ensure real-time information is available on land allocation in the JFJV GIS system
• Creates scopes of work and execution plans for any facility modifications or other small scale projects
• Creates design sketches for minor carpentry works
• Assemble technical information and drawings on major building systems and maintaining changes
• Develop design concepts and space standards as required
• Develops schedules and monitors contractor activities for facility installation, furniture installation, moves and changes
• Ensures project priorities for safety, cost, quality and schedule are accurately conveyed to the Site Services Management Team
• Provides input to proposals relative to constructability. Evaluates the effectiveness of project constructability programs.
• Support the Site Wide Service department with all scopes of work as needed
• Other duties as required
Job ID: 122894BR
State: British Columbia
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.