Fluor Marine Construction Coordinator in Kitimat, British Columbia
• Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed.
• May be required to participate in pre-construction planning efforts during the development phase of projects including development of the Construction Execution Plan, and reviewing and analyzing various project schedules.
• Coordinates the interface between Construction and the other disciplines on the project including Design Engineering, Project Controls, Project Management, Procurement, Contracts.
• Coordinates and monitors the activities of assigned contractors performing work within the Construction disciplines and ensures compliance with project safety, quality, and schedule and cost requirements.
• Must fully understand Fluor’s specifications and is responsible to provide technical interpretation of design documents in support of Construction Managers, Superintendents, and contractors and provides specific expertise for problem solving of technical related issues.
• Participate in the review of all contractors Quality Manuals and ITP’s to ensure that they meet with applicable codes, standards and Project Specifications.
• Is responsible for coming to agreement with the contractor on any Field changes required during the Construction and to evaluate all other change requests and interface with the Module Management Team Members such as the contract administrator for the initiation and development of contract modifications.
• Is accountable for assuring that the Contractors Construction Supervision and the QA personnel interpret drawings and specifications correctly and that the work is being performed and inspected in accordance to approved Inspection and Test Plans (ITP's).
• Is responsible to participate in the review of Contractor progress reports to ensure accurate reporting and measurement of progress, and to report any potential impacts with regards to the Project Schedule.
• Participate in Project Risk Reviews and development of Mitigation Plans if required.
Job ID: 120761BR
State: British Columbia
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.