Fluor Change Management Coordinator in Kitimat, British Columbia
The purpose of this position is related to cost and estimating and assists in the preparation of Project Controls change management activities on the project. This position reports to the Cost Control Manager. This role requires a robust knowledge of the systems and work processes associated with Fluor change management and control. The individual in this position is responsible for the development, maintenance and administration of the Change Management system and work process. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Understand contractual terms and conditions and ensure they are addressed in the CM system
• Complete understanding of the original contract scope of work
• Actively recognizes and initiates potential deviations, trends, & change orders
• Development of home office/construction labor, material and subcontract estimates for all deviations
• Chair meetings as required with project team to status deviations
• Administers approval process within approval limits of authority
• Engage estimating when deviation is above the limits as defined in the Authorized Signature List (ASL)
• Coordinate with back charge coordinator as required
• Develop and maintain the change management log
• Reconcile change log to FDCost and Primavera at a minimum of once per month
Project Site located in British Columbia with a 14 days in and 7 days off rotation.
Job ID: 125780BR
State: British Columbia
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.