Fluor AMECO - Equipment Coordinator in Kitimat, British Columbia
AMECO is currently seeking two (2) Equipment Coordinators on the LNG-C project in Kitimat, BC for back-shift coverage on a 14X7 project site rotation schedule or if local candidate, Monday – Friday rotation. The charter hubs for this project fly out of Calgary, Edmonton, Kelowna and Vancouver only.
What you are responsible for:
• Accountable for the coordination of all AMECO rental equipment and assets required for construction / maintenance on the project site including data entry, managing / creating requisitions, managing/participating in receiving, inventory reporting/auditing and service writing;
• Maintain a personal standard of Client Service excellence promoting integrity, consistency, AMECO core values, diversity, and fairness for all employees, subcontractors, vendors, and project participants;
• Manage and execute assigned projects in accordance with the requirements of the contract among the company, Client, and company’s operating policies and principles;
• Execute the work in accordance with the quality standards and requirements specified for the project;
• Actively participate in the development and maintenance of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work planned & performed;
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Job ID: 127010BR
State: British Columbia
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.