Fluor Senior Manager, Tax in Irving, Texas
Fluor Corporation NYSE:FLR), a Fortune 500 company, is one of the largest professional services firms, providing engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization, commissioning and maintenance, as well as project management services, on a global basis. Fluor's Corporate Tax Department is seeking a Senior Manager, Federal Tax Compliance, at the Company's headquarters office located in Irving, Texas.
Duties will include:
This position will be responsible for managing the federal compliance process and assisting tax management in meeting Fluor’s tax reporting requirements. The focus and primary responsibilities for this position will be on the tax technical aspects of federal income taxes and staff development.
• Review of federal income tax returns.
• Conduct tax research and planning activities.
• Work closely with other tax functions within the organization.
• Be able to budget and assign tax returns to staff appropriately and efficiently.
• Provide audit support to the Tax Controversies group for issues related to US Income tax positions and filings.
• Assist in quarter-end and year-end reporting process
• Regularly develop, establish and continuously improve processes and procedures for the federal compliance area.
• Manage significant projects as needed by executive Tax management
• Other Duties as assigned
Job ID: 126885BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.