At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Senior Manager, Brand Management supports the development and execution of brand, communications and engagement strategies that elevate Fluor’s brand, supports the telling of the Fluor story both internally and externally, enables the Fluor strategy and drives growth. The role will be the custodian of Fluor’s corporate identity guidelines, the company’s visual identity system and digital asset portfolio. This position is part of the Corporate Affairs team and reports to the Director II, Brand. This position could be remote or hybrid but is being posted at Fluor's corporate headquarters in Irving, Texas.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
• Develops, reviews, updates and manages Fluor’s corporate identity guidelines, visual identity system, training materials, with a review and update on at least an annual basis.
• Supports the development of creative concepts for multimedia brand campaigns, ensuring that the concepts align with Fluor’s identity, purpose, values and strategy.
• Supports operationalizing the brand into all internal and external forms of communication, promotion and corporate reporting, as well as office environments, field locations, industry events and community engagements.
• Maintains brand compliance and quality, reviews needs to ensure they align with the corporate identity guidelines and meet legal and regulatory requirements.
• Oversees digital asset and digital design team members, providing mentorship, guidance, training opportunities, and feedback to support their professional growth and development.
• Reviews, provides input into, and advises on the brand positioning and messaging, and leadership presentations as needed.
• Supports in the project management of various regional and global brand campaigns.
• Interfaces with members of management, business lines, and functional departments to develop and implement compliant branding programs, procedures and initiatives.
• Promotes a culture of high performance and continuous improvement with a focus on quality.
• Organizes, prioritizes and leverages internal and external resources to administer policies and procedures consistently across all business lines, functions and locations and across a variety of complex projects.
• Multitasks in an effective and timely manner, sets priorities, and meets critical deadlines.
• Maintains compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards.
• May need to travel to attend to business-related meetings and events.
• Coordinates the Fluor Brand Council.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 141822BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.