Fluor Senior Counsel in Irving, Texas
Fluor, one of the largest publicly traded engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance and project management companies, is seeking a litigation attorney in its office in Irving, TX.
• Work closely with company personnel, including senior attorneys, to provide legal advice and counsel on a variety of dispute related issues with particular emphasis on engineering, procurement and construction contract disputes
• Manage litigation, other disputes and outside counsel globally, including development of case strategy and planning related to litigation. Develop, negotiate and manage budgets of outside counsel.
• Contribute to strategy and planning in a variety of dispute related matters. Analyze situations, identify and forecast pertinent problems and evaluate realistic options. Recommend and assist with implementation of appropriate courses of action.
• Assist or represent the company in negotiations with third parties
• Assist in a variety of investigation matters and with witness and document location and identification
• Maintain familiarity with industry issues and developing legal theories relating to various aspects of the company’s operations
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 107959BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.