Fluor Law Department - Administrator in Irving, Texas
Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR), a Fortune 500 engineering, procurement and construction company, seeks to hire an individual who will be responsible for all administrative and billing matters for Fluor’s Law Department in its Irving, Texas headquarters office.
The candidate will report to the Senior Vice President-Managing General Counsel (Corporate). Candidates must have broad corporate administrative/accounting experience. Responsibilities would include:
• Handling sensitive, confidential and proprietary matters with discretion
• Managing and updating e-Billing system
• Processing outside counsel and consultant invoices to Accounts Payable
• Processing checks received for insurance reimbursements, subpoenas, etc.
• Downloading detail from SAP, preparing monthly outside counsel and consultant spend report packages
• Assisting with respect to the Law Department budgeting process, working with Fluor’s Finance group to update changes in personnel and outlook information as needed throughout the year
• Working with internal personnel and external firms regarding system questions or billing issues
• Approving time sheets for Law Department personnel
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 107897BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.