Fluor Investor Relations Manager in Irving, Texas
Fluor, a Fortune 500 company, is one of the largest professional services firms, providing engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization, commissioning and maintenance, as well as project management services, on a global basis. Fluor is currently seeking an Investor Relations Manager located at their Dallas Headquarters’ office in Irving, Texas.
Reporting to the Director of Investor Relations, this position is responsible for collaborating with and supporting the Investor Relations (IR) team in developing and executing the global investor relations program.
Collaborate with and support the Investor Relations Officer (IRO) in executing the IR strategy and supporting analysis. The primary operating objective of the Investor Relations program at Fluor is to educate and update investors, security analysts and other interested stakeholders about the company to achieve a fair relative stock price.
• Supports the collection and analysis of relative stock price movements, investors' and analysts' perceptions and opinions, and stock ownership. Stock price statistical analysis, for example, can include trend analysis; relative value compared against stock market indices, industries, and competitors.
• Executes detailed financial analysis of Fluor and competitors. This includes ‘what if’ scenario analyses, and similar work.
• Collaborates and supports the execution strategy of Fluor’s global investor relations program.
• Executes the data collection, analysis, and creation of periodic feedback reports about the company's stock price, relative stock price, brokerage analysts' estimates and perceptions, oral perceptions and opinions from analysts and investors, industries and peer companies, and the stock market.
• Documents the company's current and historic external and internal messages (for IR and Strategic Communication).
• Assists in the data collection, analysis, writing and editing, and production of publications and electronic media used in the IR program.
• Joins the IRO for on-the-job training in educating and updating investors and analysts.
• Supports the creation of quarterly results and other news releases.
• Facilitates IR presentations and discussions.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 106852BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.