Fluor Director, Executive Compensation in Irving, Texas
The Director, Executive Compensation is responsible for the oversight and implementation of executive compensation programs globally. This position plays a key role in the design, analysis and management of executive fixed and variable pay plans, deferred compensation program, and other special executive perquisites and programs. This position reports to the Global Head of Compensation and is located at the Fluor Corporate Headquarters in Irving, Texas.
The Director, Executive Compensation will be responsible for the following:
• Implementing an executive compensation strategy and related programs designed to ensure the company is effective in attracting and retaining industry leading executive talent.
• Leading the preparation of the materials, analysis reports, and proxy tables for the Organization and Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors.
• Managing the day to day activities of the executive compensation team.
• Partnering effectively with multiple functions including Finance, Accounting, Tax, Legal, and senior business leaders, on the implementation of executive compensation programs.
• Evaluating the competitiveness and effectiveness of executive compensation programs, and recommending changes as appropriate.
• Managing key aspects of the annual global planning processes for executive compensation, including salary, short and long-term incentive program administration, reporting and communication.
• Working with the Global Head of Compensation to recommend design and perform analysis of short and long-term executive incentive plans.
• Developing communication materials regarding plan mechanics and outcomes for all executives in the company.
• Assisting with the development of necessary disclosure materials to satisfy SEC requirements.
• Serve as a trusted strategic advisor to senior executives and HR leaders on executive compensation questions.
• Other duties that may be assigned.
Job ID: 107609BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.