Fluor Community/Public Affairs Coordinator II in Irving, Texas
The Community/Public Affairs department is seeking a Coordinator, who will report to the Senior Manager of Community Relations.
This position will manage the employee giving campaign, employee volunteer program for the site, perform related administrative tasks in support of these and other programs as directed under the supervision of the Sr. Manager. This position will also support all other activities of the Community Relations department.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Oversees all back office operations for the employee giving campaign, including vendor management, donor relations and support, agency vetting and pledge/payment processing. Includes assisting the Fluor Foundation Financial Administrator in the completion of quarterly Employee Giving Campaign pre-disbursement reconciliations and process Fluor match payments to Fluor's pledge processing vendor and completing post-disbursement reconciliations following the actual distribution of funds to the charities.
• Coordinates the Fluor employee volunteer program for the Dallas office and supports the implementation of the Fluor Cares program including coordinating projects and special activities, assisting with program implementation.
• Processes and distributes contribution checks for Fluor Foundation grants and corporate contributions in Dallas and assists the Financial Administrator in processing monthly Fluor Foundation grants. Includes working with Fluor Treasury to process Foundation wire transfers.
• Support the Fluor Foundation Financial Administrator with Fluor Foundation annual audit, federal tax filing and regulatory compliance.
Prepares communications to promote Fluor Cares initiatives in order to inform and recruit employee volunteers.
• Contributes content for monthly department reports, Dallas eNews and other media as needed.
• Serves as administrator for AngelPoints database in the Dallas office, which includes reporting.
• Coordinates annual corporate Building Futures project.
Serves as local contact and plans recognition event for the Fluor Scholarship Program recipients in Dallas.
• Supports the coordination of and participates in public relations and community activities, events and programs including United Way, Engineers Week, and other Fluor and Fluor Foundation initiatives.
• Partners with internal affinity groups – e.g. Growing Representation of Women, Dallas Employee Network, departments, etc. – to ensure integration of community involvement strategy.
• Ability to work independently and effectively prioritize multiple tasks and assignments while attending to detail in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
• Supports the Sr. Manager in Community Relations activities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to build collaborative working relationships with external partners, colleagues and employees.
• Applies knowledge of the community to assess current programs and identify volunteer opportunities.
• Perform other related duties/functions as assigned.
Job ID: 107314BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.