Fluor Communications Specialist II in Irving, Texas
Fluor, a Fortune 500 company, is one of the largest professional services firms, providing engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and modularization, commissioning and maintenance, as well as project management services, on a global basis. Fluor is currently seeking a Communications Specialist II. Position is located at their Dallas Headquarters’ office in Irving, Texas.
The Communications Specialist II coordinates and implements internal communication strategies and activities, in support of business objectives and strategies.
• Plan and implement functional communications programs, procedures and initiatives with oversight from Corporate Affairs
• Maintain an up-to-date editorial calendar
• Support the function’s – and Fluor’s – strategy and brand
• Strive for flawless personal performance and continuous improvement with a focus on quality
• Collaborate with Corporate Affairs team members for alignment in messaging
• Organize and prioritize multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize work assignments, as well as carry out requests from leadership
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Apply Fluor’s Core Skills to the job
• Track and report on available metrics and trends of communications deliverables
• Research and stay current on emerging trends, best practices and opportunities with the goal of improving the execution of communications
• Plan and participate in special events or activities the Company supports
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 108956BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.