Fluor Accountant II in Irving, Texas
Fluor Corporation NYSE:FLR), a Fortune 500 company, is
one of the largest professional services firms, providing
engineering, procurement, construction, fabrication and
modularization, commissioning and maintenance, as well
as project management services, on a global basis. Fluor's Corporate Accounting Department is seeking an Accountant at the Company's headquarters
office located in Irving, Texas.
The Accountant II position is responsible for assisting with general ledger accounting and internal reporting functions, as well as for providing certain administrative support services to the Corporate Accounting Department.
• Assist with the stock compensation accounting for various executive plans
• Perform certain journal entries, general ledger account analysis and reconciliations
• Assist with the forecasting process for the Corporate Business Unit
• Assist with government reporting requirements from the Bureau of Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau
• Prepare, distribute and coordinate receipt of quarterly internal representation letters from various levels of management
• Use Hyperion Financial Management (“HFM”) System and SAP for various reporting requirements
• Perform ad hoc projects and compile financial data analysis and reports as needed
• Provide administrative support as needed, including journal entry imaging, copying, archiving of historical files, ordering of supplies, invoice coding and processing, folder and tab labeling, expense reporting, dinner coordination during late closes
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 127679BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.